- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including product managers, development and stakeholders, leading UX throughout the planning and development lifecycle.
- Can articulate and explain your ideas to other designers, engineers, project managers and stakeholders
- Create wireframes, user flows, high-fidelity designs, site-maps, documentation and interactive prototypes
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging experiences for various platforms (android, iOS and web)
- Create and maintain design systems
- Rapidly iterate through design solutions
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating conceptual, UX and visual design
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Framer X, etc.
- Proficiency in prototyping with tools such as InVision, Marvel, Framer JS, Principle, etc.
- Can read and tweak front-end code.
- Solid understanding of Human Interface and Material Design Guidelines
- Basic knowledge of User Research and User Testing methodologies
- Ability to manage time independently and meet deadlines
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in design, computer science or relevant field
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies
- Implementing innovative ideas
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
We will get back to you soon.