System Engineer – RO
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies.
- Implementing innovative ideas.
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results.
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
- *nix administration more than 3 years
- Development stacks (Linux, Apache, Nginx, PHP, MySQL) is a must
- Experience with TCP/IP, routing, DNS, Mail (Postfix) and VPN (OpenVPN) at a good to advanced level is a must
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring tools (any of Nagios, Ganglia) is a must
- Good to advanced knowledge in Scripting (any of Bash, PHP, Ruby, Python)
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualisation principles (any of LXC, Vmvare, KVM, openVZ, Xen)
- Understanding principles of high available distributed and scalable systems, clouds, is a plus
- Docker, Vagrant, configuration management (Ansible or similar), VoIP (Asterisk), SQL knowledge is considered a plus
- Being ready for OS, network, software configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience in solving issues and incidents respecting customer SLA
- Fluency in English
- Availability to work on call and periodically overtime
- Self motivation, initiative and fast learning
- Good sense of documentation
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields