Staff QA Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Staff Engineer for our QA department who’s in continuous growth and takes pleasure in helping and mentoring the people around.
- Develop effective strategies, test plans, designing test cases, and modifying/executing automated regression test scripts;
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports;
- Own all test results for each test suite and provide a high level summary for the tested areas;
- Lead, mentor, and provide technical guidance to the team on a day to day basis;
- Lead the team in implementing and carrying out strategic plans;
- Work with other leadership members involved in order to mediate and achieve PDP goals and objectives;
- Conduct presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules;
- Provide performance feedback and conduct formal performance appraisals in the establishment and achievement of goals;
- Remove barriers, advocate for employees, identify performance improvement opportunities, and promote professional development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of automation tools (Selenium WebDriver / Appium or open source mobile test frameworks);
- Good knowledge of unit testing using tools like TestNG, Junit etc.;
- Experience with continuous Integration and automated testing setup in pipelines;
- Ability to create the Automation framework and automate the integration tests;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and a programming language (Java preferred);
- Familiarity with one or more cloud test execution platforms: Jenkins, Git, etc.;
- Experience with Cloud Device Farms setup and execution like SauceLabs, AWS Device Farm, BrowserStack or similar;
- Strong Understanding of REST and demonstrated experience with REST APIs testing/automation;
- Experience with or similar;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.