Senior Back End Developer
Participate in the entire application lifecycle.
Manage the technical risk in the projects under your supervision.
Provide training and mentorship to your teams.
Create technical concepts for new projects.
Stay up to date with emerging technologies.
Require to travel to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah quarterly for a period of up to 2 weeks per trip.
- Strong OOP skills
- Good architectural skills (Hexagonal,N-Tier, MVC, Crud styles, REST API’s)
- Ability to formalise and communicate technical ideas to different audiences
- Solid web development background, PHP prefered but not necessary
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services is a plus
- Knowledge of Jenkins (ability to setup a pipeline is a must) is a plus
- Familiarity with any provisioning technologies like Ansible or Chef or Terraform
- Ability to tailor custom development processes to accommodate project specific needs
- Willing to lead and train PHP Developers, regardless of previous technology. Moving the teams to a different stack is possible, depending on the project.
- Fluency in english is a must
- Must be friendly and open towards other cultures
- Proven team leading record
- Proven record in delivering projects using CI/CD
- 8+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience in leadership positions
- A minimum 2 year engagement
What we offer.
- Remote work amid the Coronavirus pendamic. Shared office in KL will be provided when the crisis is over for West Malaysian successful candidates. East Malaysian will be based in our Kota Kinabalu office.
- A place where you can build a solid career within both a professional and a friendly working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package.