Senior Back End Developer (Expatriate)
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle
- Manage the technical risk in the projects under your supervision
- Provide training and mentorship to your teams
- Create technical concepts for new projects
- Recruit key candidates to build the department
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies
- Good architectural skills.
- Very good understanding of web.
- Strong API skills.
- Very good ability to formalise and communicate technical ideas to different audiences.
- Solid web development background, PHP prefered but not necessary.
- Very good knowledge of Linux, Docker, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services.
- Very good knowledge of Jenkins (ability to setup a pipeline is a must).
- Familiarity with any provisioning technologies like Ansible or Chef.
- Ability to tailor development processes for different project sizes and needs.
- 8+ years experience in software development.
- 2+ years experience in leadership positions.
- A minimum 2 year engagement.
- Willing to lead and train PHP teams, regardless of previous technology. Moving the team to a different stack is possible.
- Fluency in english is a must.
- Must be friendly and open towards other cultures.
- Proven team leading record.
- Proven record in delivering projects using CI/CD.
What we offer.
- A place where you can build a solid career within both a professional and a friendly working environment.
- Attractive remuneration package, accommodation included.
- Office situated in KK Times Square, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- Opportunities to showcase your skills and abilities and be a part of a dynamically growing company.
- Position is open to all nationalities.
We will get back to you soon.