Ruby on Rails Developer
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- 3+ years software development experience
- Excellent Ruby-on-Rails development skills
- Good experience with: Ruby 2, Rails 3 and 4, MySQL, Memcache, Redis, EC2, S3
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Self-motivated, with initiative and continuous learner
- Good knowledge of relational databases (Postgres, MySQL)
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science is required
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies.
- Implementing innovative ideas.
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results.
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
We will get back to you soon.