Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a QA engineer to develop and execute automated tests to ensure product quality.
Responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Implementing and maintaining automated tests
- Ensuring that proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
- Identification and reporting defects and issues that arise during testing
- Contributing to the definition and maintenance of the test automation frameworks
- Works in a collaborative manner with QA/Test Lead, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver quality testing outputs
- 3+ years of experience in Software Testing and at least 2 years in Automation testing, implementing functional, API, performance and security automated tests for web, mobile or desktop apps
- experience with automated testing and automation testing tools like Selenium WebDriver and Appium
- experience with API Testing, Software Test Automation, implementing API automated tests
- experience with testing tools like Postman, JMeter, SoapUI or similar
- knowledge of HTTP, HTTPS, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, OAuth etc
- experience with performance testing and tools like JMeter or similar
- experience with security testing and tools like OWASP Zed Attack, Burp Suite or similar
- knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and a programming language (Java preferred)
- good understanding of testing methodologies, techniques and quality assurance principles
- high attention to detail and methodical approach to test design, implementation and execution
- experience with source control management tools such as Git
- advanced knowledge of English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields