- Creating and executing manual test cases to verify whether the software solutions meet the requirements and expected quality standards.
- Identifying and reporting defects proactively.
- Reviewing and contributing to the revision of acceptance criteria for accuracy, clarity and completeness.
- Reporting testing progress to the Test Lead.
- 1 year of experience in Software QA and Testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles.
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, considering negative and edge case scenarios as well as positive scenarios.
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation, execution and reporting.
- The ability to understand end user requirements.
- Experience with test management tools like Test Rail.
- Experience with issue tracking tools.
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to efficiently manage own time.
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (ISEB, ISTQB).
We will get back to you soon.