- Java developer responsibilities include designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience (+ 3 years)
- Proven working experience in Java eco-system
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class Loading, Concurrency, Memory Management, Transaction Management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications with JEE/Spring or another similar framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle)
- Operations experience (Jenkins, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Fluency in English
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies.
- Implementing innovative ideas.
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results.
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
We will get back to you soon.