Senior iOS Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch is a must
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Writing high quality and testable code
- Self-motivated and continuous learner
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences is good to have
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies
- Implementing innovative ideas
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
We will get back to you soon.