- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Extensive experience with Android SDK
- Good knowledge of Java, OOP knowledge
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Experience with web services integration (SOAP/REST) is a great advantage
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience in GIT/SVN or or other source version control system
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fluency in English
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
What we offer.
- International and challenging projects, new technologies.
- Implementing innovative ideas.
- Learning context (professional team, learning materials etc.)
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A competitive salary that will be discussed based on selection results.
- A full-time permanent job
- A friendly environment within an enthusiastic team
- Social activities with the colleagues
We will get back to you soon.