QA Internship at YOPESO: A Wonderful Career Opportunity
For the last 2 weeks, our 10 interns were enrolled in the massive QA practice workshops and courses, getting excellent opportunity to work closely with YOPESO mentors and increase their working efficiency.
Daily, their internship agenda consisted of the training and workshops meant to improve their skills and knowledge base. They've managed to cover the following topics:
- What is Software Quality Assurance
- How to test Web and Mobile Apps
- Theory and practice in accordance with ISTQB (International Software Testing Qualifications Board)
- Learn to use the best up-to-date Testing Tools
- Manual Testing, Test Cases, Bug Reports
- How to simulate real users on the Web using the best up to date tools like Selenium Webdriver
- How to simulate real users using mobile applications using Selenium Webdriver and Appium
- How to Performance Test an application (simulate real users, real world scenarios)
- How to start with Security Testing
These 2 weeks were not just about technical skills improvement, but also about teamwork and effective communication. Interns had a great opportunity to feel the vibe of a large IT company, with the entire department by their side, people that are ready and willing to help, advise and guide you through the hard times.
From the internship backstage, one of the participants, Stanislav Ivanov says that this opportunity felt like "one of the best head of QA I ever met, best practices and testing experience in automation. Great working atmosphere and wonderful career perspective"
We're proud to say that almost entire team has proved to be ready to work within large projects structure. Seven young QA specialists were selected to work for YOPESO, in a department that is growing fast and proves to be one of the best in their field. We wish everybody good luck and a great career ahead!